Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Campy MTB

Well, not exactly new, but certainly new to reader Hekrik S, who writes,

Hello Eric
I have just completed my new 10 speed campy mtb. By coincidence I chose the same colour scheme as on the "I choose Campagnolo" jersey (problably also inspired by the classic Gulf racing cars). 

Anyway, my bike has a hand built Banani frame (from 1997), made from Columbus nivachrome tubes. Veloce 10 speed ergopowers, Veloce rear mech, NOS Record OR brakes, NOS Euclid headset, Record hubs with Mavic rims / Veloce 13-26 casette, a canadian Raceface Atlas crank with french TA chainwheels etc.  It all works very well.... :-)
Henrik  

Send us a photo and story about your Campy-equipped bicycle, and we'll post it here! Email: enorris [at] campyonly [dot] com

No comments:

Post a Comment