Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Campy Tattoos

A slightly different take on Campagnolo tattoos--here is an ad from the Tucson, AZ, Craigslist for a tattoo machine made from a Campagnolo front derailleur:

http://tucson.craigslist.org/bik/1812412228.html

"Campagnolo Derailluer / Tattoo Machine - $50 (Central East)
Date: 2010-06-26, 10:59AM MST
Reply to: sale-x3upr-1812412228@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have a very uniqe item here.
This is a nineteen eighties Campy front derailleur from my old Cannondale. I was bored one day while minding the shop and decided to create this. I used a motor from a beard trimmer and a stainless pen barrel.
It takes standadr needle bars / grommets. I have never used it because I have actual tat machines, but it does work."

Here's a photo of the finished product. This would of course be the perfect machine to get a Campy tattoo.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment