Friday, September 27, 2013

We're Heading for 24 Consecutive California Triple Crown Finishes!

Here's something worthy of a few blog words ... Tomorrow, I will ride the Knoxville Fall Classic double century and complete my 24th consecutive California Triple Crown (awarded for finishing at least three California double centuries in one year). Here's a listing of CTC finishers by total years:

2013 California Triple Crown Winners Sorted by Winners by Total # Years:

Note that Chuck Bramwell, who organizes and rides the CTC, is ahead of me only because he's finished 23 times and has a last name that's earlier in the alphabet than mine. Tomorrow, I'll be at 24 CTC finishes, and back on top of the leader board.

Look for me on the road tomorrow aboard my Campy-equipped Rivendell Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment