Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What Is A Bike Worth That CHANGES YOUR LIFE?

For reader Barry B, from Houma, LA, riding his Campy-equipped bicycle meant being able to be active after several spinal injuries. He explains how his specially equipped Orbea let him get back on the road:

I am 53 years old with some spinal injuries from a few motorcycle accidents. I finally found a way to exercise. I ride 20 miles each night and shoot for 100 mile weekends. The ThudBuster ST seat post makes my riding possible. It's THAT GOOD at taking the edge off. I have a set of bulletproof Rolf Prima cyclocross wheels and the seat is an SMP "PLUS", the same seat used by "the man who cycled around the world" and "the man who cycled the Americas" (youtube). I rode over 10,000 trouble free miles in less than two years, proof it was money well spent. WHAT IS A BIKE WORTH THAT CHANGES YOUR LIFE? I also have a Campy 80th anniversary group (set #106) waiting till I figure out a bike worthy of it. Love the CampyOnly site.

Congrats to Barry--keep riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment